~ my 365 project.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fence


Fence, originally uploaded by cgiordan25.

I wanted to post this shot because there is something about it I like. Not sure if it cause of the crooked fence or the fact that I parked on the side of the road near a golf course and got down on my knee while a bunch of cars drove by to take the shot.
The biggest hang up for me so far is worrying that people are thinking I am strange just whipping the camera out. I am slowly getting better. We were at Ikea today and I pulled it out a few time. I think I am getting over that fear and I am really glad.

4 comments:

  1. omg we were at ikea then too! Okay us and 12 million other people! ;-) I found that shooting in the city really helped me get more comfortable w/ random shooting. Love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo love this shot!
    Received your Christmas card today!!! The boys are so adorable! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, a photo representing your newfound courage in public shooting. That's definitely worth posting. (I do my roadside shooting when cars aren't around. I'm still a big chicken.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on this project! I really like the fence shot. I'm sure you will get over the nervousness soonish. There was a time that I took my camera everywhere and it didn't seem odd (to me at least) to whip it out everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend (most days) and mother to 3 beautiful children. Currently on the greatest adventure of my life (motherhood).

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed