~ my 365 project.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 4

Wow, week 4 was harder than week 3. I hope this is not a trend. I did notice a ton of sensor dust the other day and got really frustrated. I had just sent my camera to Nikon back in October, I guess the excessive use and changing of lens may be to blame. I just could not send it back so I sucked it up and cleaned it myself. I did fine except for 2 small specks I just can seem to get.


Week 4, originally uploaded by cgiordan25.

I can truly say I am really looking forward to daylight saying time. I really am not good with the flash indoors. I really need to work on that. I am really getting over my shyness of whipping the camera out anywhere which is really liberating. (Do you think I said really enough in these last few sentences...really?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I so looking forward to Daylight savings time too!!! Longer days ... ahhh summer I need summer.

    Love the moon shot!

    So rare to see pink in your pictures :P

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend (most days) and mother to 3 beautiful children. Currently on the greatest adventure of my life (motherhood).

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed