~ my 365 project.

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Sweetheart

This little guy had a lot of my attention this week, a minor surgery on Thursday. This is my favorite shot from the week and it was taken around noon on the day he had surgery. Kids are amazing how they bounce back like a Superballs in no time.


Sweetheart, originally uploaded by cgiordan25.

I call him sweetheart because now if I say something like, "do you feeling okay baby?" or "can I get you anything baby?", he has a fit over me saying baby.

According to Francesco he is officially a big boy, but it's okay for me to to call him sweetheart.

2 comments:

  1. Cara, when did he get so big? Love the creamy smoothness of this capture.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married to my best friend (most days) and mother to 3 beautiful children. Currently on the greatest adventure of my life (motherhood).

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed